Healthy Skin Tips from a Makeup Artist to You
With the harsh effects of pollution lurking around every corner, it can be difficult to maintain flawless, healthy looking skin. We all dream of being enveloped in silky, smooth skin that radiates youthfulness. With the following tips from the best make-up artist Melbourne you have the chance to keep your skin fresh, healthy and gorgeous without spending too much money.
Watch What you Eat:
A healthy diet is one of the cornerstones of gorgeous skin.
1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. This will keep you hydrated, cleanse your body of toxins and rejuvenate your skin from the inside.
2. A handful of blueberries a day will do wonders for your skin. These berries are a natural source of antioxidants and fiber.
3. Snack on a few raw walnuts a day for younger, more vibrant skin. These nuts are packed full of fatty acids that protect your skin.
4. A cup of green tea in the morning and evening helps to nourish and detoxify the skin.
5. Eat only whole wheat bread instead of the white variety. The selenium found in whole wheat flour is a mineral that protects skin cells against UV damage.
A Few Additional Tips
Every pro makeup artist in Melbourne will tell you that while a healthy diet is a good foundation in your skincare routine, there are a few other daily habits you need to form.
1. Make sure to apply sunscreen whenever you venture outdoors in the warmer months. Preventing sunburn is a lot simpler than treating it.
2. Moisturize your skin daily. The best time to apply moisturizer is after a shower or bath as your skin will be able to soak in all those wonderful soothing lotions at maximum efficiency.
3. Take the recommended dosage of Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil to provide your skin with the additional nutrients it needs.
4. A few hours of exercise a week will do wonders for your skin’s elasticity and assists in reducing the appearance of wrinkles.