At some point, working in a community of small business proprietors could at times be frustrating particularly in when things get out of hand with Cheltenham office space for rent.
Below are great tips that everybody can consider on board to making working in a shared office space not only manageable, but enjoyable as well!
1. Fun! Is not restricted to huge company owners, those who belong in the bracket of small company could also savor and feel the “FUN”. In some situations, this is the only thing that could make the day worthwhile. Wear a smile and don’t let the negatives enter your zen space. Remember that smiles are contagious as what the famous saying goes. Those smiles will bring in positivity towards the entire environment including the people within the place. This action will not only put a good aura within you but you will have the opportunity to share it also.
2. Embrace your zen, bring your little pleasures to work. It may be some great pot plants, it can be a picture of your family. Whatever small touches you are able to take to not only customise your own workplace, but also make it a place of happiness, the more productive you’ll become every single day. Sure it would be great if all offices would enable you to bring in pets, unfortunately this isn’t the case.
3. Never bring your bad mood to work, we all have our hang-ups and bad days, we don’t have to vent it on others. Everybody has their own problems going and don’t need somebody else trampling in and adding to the mix. It would be a more irritating day of work if everybody will be occupied managing their own issues. Now, stop thinking of that for a second and think about the complete opposite, everybody helping each other achieve their goals. This will certainly be a great idea.
4. Nobody would like to sit in silence, let’s get some tunes that everyone can savor happening. For myself I’ve often had quite distinct tastes to everyone else, but there is always music that everyone can relish. Soothing music will do and will certainly put everybody in a good note. Always remember what mother’s always states, “ It doesn’t need to be a rock concert”.
5. Don’t be afraid to chip in, shared office spaces are inexpensive and survive with a great small community of business owners. If there is a communal fridge and you’re continually dipping in to it, grab a slab of water, or drinks to keep everybody’s supplies topped up.
6. Talk with your office buddies, sure you may be in different businesses all together, but there’s no reason we can’t all be friends. It just adds to a better working ambiance, which is lacking in all too many offices. Who knows, a simple discussion with a fellow businessman/businesswoman could easily turn into them selling you to someone they recognize. Networking 101.
7. Keep your space tidy, nobody wants their workplace to appear like a dump site. Most of the time bins are provided, but you are ultimately responsible for your area. If you find your rubbish bins are filling up, get rid of it when you finish up for the day. It’s not a matter of just being considerate but its more on getting making your space more rewarding for work.
8. Always make newbies feel welcome because you might end up becoming friends in the long run. Again, this will also result in building your own great business networking skills as well.
9. You have to be responsible with your guests, ensure you will lead them accordingly within your space. Because your guests aren’t acquainted with the 10 Commandments of the awesome office space you are part of, it could easily disrupt the natural balance and Commandment 3 could easily get trampled on quite unintentionally.
10. Be kind and disseminate work. If you can give work to somebody at the office and hook somebody you know up with someone you trust to get the work done, do it. You don’t need to be a genius to find out what you ca n do to make someone opinion of you change or develop more on the good side. If you’re regularly connecting people up, suddenly this makes you a key person of influence, generally speaking, that’s the person you must strive to be.
You might find it very direct. Living up to this commandments will lead you towards success and will ultimately put everyone in the winning end.
Wishing your business well and may it flourish into something beyond what you have envisioned it to be.