Even when you find a cleaner in Melbourne that you believe will provide the very best cleaning services, there are some steps you can take that will make certain that the best small business office cleaning will in fact occur. Let’s take a look at some of those now.
1) Get a handle on those loose papers that seem to just pile up all over the place. Besides simply looking awful, lack of proper organization invariably will cause you to not find what you are seeking at the time you need it.
– Filing cabinets get the job done! Properly labeling customer profiles, product specifications, vendor information and data, work orders and estimates and organizing them in the drawers of the file will prove to be such an asset when you need them.
– Mounted wall pockets and desktop trays can hold those items that you are currently referring to and need on hand immediately. Things like active customer accounts, job estimates and instructions, bills requiring immediate attention and phone messages will then be right on hand when you have to have them.
– If you are set up to do so, scanning documents and electronically storing them will save you a lot of space and a lot of need to move around to different areas in your efforts to locate things.
2) Make the effort to disinfect your restrooms. This is simply so important both for those working in the office, as well as any visitors stopping by. Restrooms should be cleaned each and every day because they truly are subject to a lot of daily traffic and you want to make certain no one will ever get sick from paying a visit.
– With a toilet brush and a good disinfecting cleaner, scrub those toilet bowls as best you can both inside and out. And never forget the lid and the seat as you are working with the disinfectant getting the job done. Between cleanings, you can help maintain freshness by putting toilet bowl disinfectant cakes to active use.
– Floors should be swept and mopped daily.
– Use that disinfectant when wiping down all counters and sink areas.
– Replace toilet tissue rolls when needed and keep those paper towel holders and soap dispensers filled. Just don’t let these relatively simple matters go attended.
3) Make certain to keep all your electronics dust free and clean. In those tight areas like fans, vents and keyboard keys, blast the dust out of small spaces with a good duster of some sort. You then want to use a disinfectant spray and a soft rag to wipe all the electronics down.
4) The room used for a break room should be cleaned carefully and consistently. Your employees good health and safety will be maintained in doing so in this area they relax, eat and drink. The added bonus by paying attention to this area will be the improved morale enjoyed by those using the area to get themselves feeling good!
– If there is a refrigerator in the room, wipe it down often with a rag that you dampen with a good disinfectant and never allow old food to simply sit there. When the food has been there too long, make certain to clean it out.
– All chairs, shelves, tables, sinks and countertops in the room should be consistently wiped down with a disinfectant when needed. The same applies to the microwave on hand.
– All dish and hand towels in the room should be washed daily and sponges used should be consistently replaced after usage.
5) Any garbage that accumulates in the restrooms, public area, conference room, office spaces and break room should be cleaned out along with the waste baskets, on a daily basis and whenever else needed!
6) If you have clients visiting at any time, the public area should be well-attended to as the first impression they get will often be a lasting one.
– Keep the floor vacuumed or mopped well.
– Make certain there are no marks showing on the walls.
– Any reading materials in the room for the customers enjoyment should be current and up to date.
7) Have all desks reasonably cleaned and organized using whatever organizational units that will help get the job done. An organized office area makes such a great impression on those visiting, while also having such a positive affect on those working there!
Good luck finding your small business office cleaner!